Bulky Trash & Tire Collection
October 14, 2023 8-6pm or until full, Cole Elementary School
HOUSEHOLD APPLIANCES ACCEPTED
There is a $25 Charge for Tractor Tires
Medicine Collection: 10:00-12:00
No needles, liquids, epi-pens.
Space will be limited so come early. Items accepted are-household appliances-refrigerators, freezers, water heaters, washer/dryer and stoves. Household waste which is NON- Hazardous can also include items such as bikes, drained lawnmowers (all gas and oil must be drained).
This project is sponsored in part by the John and Ruby Parks Foundation & James Cole Elementary School
- Food Truck Night will take place at Cole Elementary Oct 6, 5-7pm. For more information view
- October bulky trash day will take place Oct 16, 8am-6pm at Cole Elementary. For more information view
- The Litter Index Survey will be completed on June 4th. This survey is part of our process that we do annually to keep our National Affiliation with Keep America Beautiful. This tool measures yard waste, graffiti, old signage, storage issues, and general littering. We score the areas according to this tool and this is then turned into Keep America Beautiful. We do well on litter, and most areas are a “1.” There are a few homes that pull the scores down due to yard storage, clutter in the yard, or abandoned cars. Please be aware of this and help us get a “1” in all our areas in town. Thank you for all your continued hard work.
- We still need flower tenders for the flower boxes by the big sign into town and the one behind the baseball diamond in Stockwell
- Portable Roadside Cleanup Kits Available for families or Groups. Contact Kris Ziller at email@example.com for more information
- Look for us at the Farmer’s Market in Stockwell
- Download our new bulky trash & tire collection flyer